Saturday, June 15, 2013

Random Thoughts...

I'm going to be out of commission over the next few weeks and probably won't blog.  I may throw a few thoughts up here and there.  I will be in the process of moving my family another 1000 miles back to Ohio, taking a long needed vacation, and starting some new adventures. 

Until then, I want to toss around a few ideas that I've been writing about that will show up in future blogs.  Maybe you would like to comment or share some ideas on topics that I want to blog about.  I know some topics maybe be taboo, some ideas shouldn't be questioned, and some things just need to be exposed.  Hopefully you will join me on this journey.



1.) American Christianity is CAPITALISM
2.) Elohim--is God a polytheist?
3.) Does Christianity Own God?  Monopoly?
4.) So, if I don't believe like you, am I "out"?
5.) Is Christ bigger than our doctrine?
6.) Gay, Lesbian, Straight...is this really the issue?
7.) Knowledge of Good and Evil is necessary (Genesis 3).  Fall or Elevation? 

Just a few thoughts I have bouncing around in my head as I drive through the country side. 

1 comment:

  1. 1) It has to be ... if a large part of the goal is to pay the bills and salaries.

    2) More of a theopoly, I'd say.

    3) Jesus' followers were simply "The Way." (Maybe we should sue!)

    4) There's a stark difference between believing "that" Jesus lives and believing "in" the living Jesus.

    5) Is an independently published textbook greater than the Teacher? And should teachers throw out textbooks?

    6) Lesbians are gay, too. It's a symptom of a greater problem with families in our culture.

    7) You can't fall if you never get off the ground.

    ReplyDelete